Maintenance TechnicianManagement Office
- Hours per week
- Date added
- Nov 29, 2022
- Start date
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Maintain the day-to-day operations and assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Property/Operations Manager.
• Monitor and maintain HVAC systems with basic repair and planned maintenance.
• Complete job work orders assigned through Net Facilities in a timely fashion.
• Address plumbing issues including leaks, clogs, and fixture repair.
• Electrical knowledge to replace light bulbs and ballasts as needed.
• Address minor carpentry needs including drywall repairs and minor projects.
• Aid in keeping the property free of debris, free of potholes, snow, and minor sidewalk deficiencies.
• Provide support for all activities including set up and take down for special events and short-term tenants.
• Keep up-to-date records on maintenance programs, specific work projects, and general activities in the mall.
• Perform all necessary assigned work to maintain a safe and clean and unobstructed work environment for tenants, customers, and all vendors.
• Embrace and promote the principles of the SEE Centennial program working toward the goals of Sustainability, Energy Efficiency, and Environmental strategies.
• Assists the Facilities Manager in achieving all property goals.
• Create a personal action plan with your immediate supervisor that will increase knowledge in technical skills, communications, or certifications related to the current job assignments or future career path.
• Assist in executing the strategic goals for the property and completing any individual goals assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• High School diploma required—vocational degree and/or certification in HVAC, building maintenance desired.
• Must be computer literate (Microsoft office, word, Excel, Experience with Computerized Maintenance Person Management Software)
Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Compute rate, ratio, and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Working knowledge of computer software and peripherals with some proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• The noise level is normally high.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
• The worker is required to make general observations of facilities or structures.
• The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
• Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.