Leader In TrainingBuckle
- Hours per week
- Date added
- Apr 14, 2022
- Start date
At Buckle, we target fashionable, friendly, energetic individuals who thrive in a competitive culture. As a Leader in Training, you’ll become a valuable contributor to the retail team by driving sales and developing relationships, while building your resume and growing in your career. You will also be working directly with the Store Manager and Leadership Team to recruit new Teammates and provide leadership to the store. As a Buckle Teammate, you will receive flexible scheduling, 40% discount, and a great place to develop the skills that will allow you to succeed both personally and professionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This description intends to describe the general nature and level of work performed by Teammates assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales Generation and Guest Service
- Greet Guests with a friendly, engaging attitude, and is consistently prepared to provide legendary service to each Guest
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on Guest needs and desires
- Anticipate and fulfill Guest’s needs by suggesting additional items and creating a wardrobing experience
- Demonstrate product utilizing product knowledge and sales education, consistently sharing that knowledge and education with Team
- Maintain and share knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
- Remain consistent on personal sales, as well as looking for opportunities to impact Teammates’ presentations with the Sales Presentation Guid