Jeans – they’re the perfect option for a casual weekend or a night out with friends. If you’re looking for new ways to style your jeans up or down, or want a little extra style inspo for an upcoming event, we’ve got you covered with these five options:
· Dress them up with a blazer. An easy way to elevate the look of jeans is to pair them with a white t-shirt or blouse and a printed blazer. Want a more polished look for an evening or event? Go with a solid black blazer and heels!
· Heels + classic jeans. If you’re embracing the straight, classic legged trend, one way to give your look instant style is to pair them with your favorite booties or a pair of heels. A bohemian or cottagecore top is the perfect pairing for a more traditional jean.
· Pair patterns. What’s a fun way to add style or color to a look with denim jeans? Mixing patterns. Consider wearing a stripped top and pair it with a floral scarf or experiment with different patterns to find one you love!
· Off-the-shoulder tops. Looking for something cute to wear for date night or an evening with the girls? Pair an off-the-shoulder top with skinny jeans and heels for a fun look. Another option – go more causal by trading your heels in for tennis shoes!
· Denim on denim. Don’t be afraid to style your jeans with a denim top in a different wash! Keep this look classic and chic by pairing the look with a pair of sandals or edges to add some extra polish.
Jeans are a closet staple and these style ideas will help you get even more wear out of your favorite denim!